The law of oneness in my own life.
At one point in my life, I was in a burnout AND financial crisis. Also, I was diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis. This combination caused many emotions, pain and mental weakness and addiction. I had anxiety about going out the door and got stressed about what was going to happen.
In short: I got stuck for a while in a powerful but negative circle of feeling, thinking and acting and medication. As a result, I entered a negative spiral. At the same time, the heater and washing machine broke down. In the middle of the highway, my car stopped. In short: everything I unconsciously pulled into this downward low energy.
However, everything worsened and I entered a negative destructive cycle. Now looking back, I know that makes sense because everything I was expressing was low frequency and I was working against all quantum laws. In short, I was in a torrent of low vibrations. Inner emotional turmoil is a great barrier to the law of oneness working.
Until I made one decision and took control. I wanted to know all the tricks and tricks of energy and the quantum law of unity and hence I set out to investigate. I thought I already knew a lot regarding personal growth, but I knew nothing. One thing I did feel and that was that I was going to come out of this better. I did have to give myself a hand to get on the right course.
One way I did this was by turning my attention inward. Using meditations, lots of studying and reading on the subject, mind techniques and self-reflection. This caused access to my unconscious patterns and the past. It became a continuous process of growth. I experimented how to activate latent potential through a new way of thinking. Worked on myself and my personal beliefs through the subconscious mind and reprogrammed my mind. As a result, I created new energy and circumstances.
Some practical exercises:
- Show gratitude, especially toward what is going well and what is to come (accept your wishes in advance in thanks and imagine it vividly). Write down what you are grateful for. Allow yourself to name the reasons you are grateful for. Feeling gratitude in particular has positive effects on your well-being. It changes your mind and your heart preemptively.
- Writing. Write down what’s going on inside you so that you learn to understand yourself.
- Seeing myself positively, healthily alive (visualizing) in a future with health, self-esteem, joy, love and compassion.
- I changed my negative destructive thoughts into healthy thoughts, through (transcendental) meditation, tapping, brain techniques, continuously observing myself, among other things.
- Negative and belittling beliefs I transformed into healthy positive beliefs through the power of repetition (mind and subconscious (re)programming).
- Feeling pure love and respect for myself and my body
- Healthy diet and exercise.
- Continuous self-reflection. ‘What I see in my world I created myself,’ I regularly told myself. This way I could check what I needed to adjust or improve in myself in order to manifest or make something else visible in my life.
- By applying forgiveness exercises.
- Focusing inward with my attention on peace, love and joy.
- I studied as if my life depended on it and integrated the concept of oneness so that the outside world could see as my expanded self.
The following effect (by applying the quantum law of effect combined with the law of unity) occurred:
- My energy level rose.
- Everything is one, so I created more of what I focused my attention on. Because what I was broadcasting corresponded to the potential that already existed in the field, a new reality was created.
- My body vitality skyrocketed.
- My immune system optimized.
- Good situations arose spontaneously that corresponded to my new personal views.
- I caused a positive ripple effect in the field (life)
- New opportunities and possibilities came my way and became visible to me.
- New positive feelings because of my new way of thinking and acting
- I discovered a new positive cycle in my life structure.
My inner experiences have made me who I am today.
“What’s going on?” asks Mieke.
I am really confused and anxious. We all come from the same field, so why is this happening now this crisis? What then is the importance of faith? Please answer my question: if we all live in one field, what do I add as an individual?
First ask yourself the question Mieke: what can I add to this world? You know by now that all things are within you. The quantum law of unity is also expressed in you. So how is your inner world? Our potential, the field, is all-encompassing and carries all possibilities. That means the answer you are looking for is potentially already there.
Examine what is going on inside you. Happy to inspire you to take the step for a better world yourself. Even though we are all different, you will certainly make a difference in creating a better world. I suggest looking at your beliefs and working on your fears. Take responsibility for your feelings and personal beliefs. Accept that each person is in their own reality reality. Learn to be empathetic and respect what they believe. For you, it is important to transform fear into calmness and confidence. Because you feel calm and confident about the future, you as an individual add a great deal to healing the world. (These are the techniques you get in individual coaching).
My next video will include some demonstrations. In this video, I show you how to train your mind.
In my article for next week, I will continue with the quantum law of unity. Especially how to apply all these things to the current situation.