Petra van den Berg, researcher, expert by experience, business consultant, international personal and executive coach.
Petra guides people in achieving business and personal goals. Her expertise is in the field of the workings of the brain and the quantum world, the unified field in which we all live and in which there are ironclad laws that operate continuously.
She offers expert coaching, business consulting, training and writing on matters involving mind, body and life situations, using her specialties in coaching, in-depth knowledge of the brain,
the quantum field and related laws. She now has over twenty years of experience in the field.
She also teaches and provides high level training in the areas of personal and professional growth.
Petra is founder of MultiLaws®, laws for greater happiness in business in private.
These laws determine success and happiness for everyone. They always work, without exception for anyone. This is her passion, expertise and area of work.
She is the author of the following books:
- multifunctional laws for greater happiness and success
- The nuances of the quantum field: MultiLaws for your ideal life and Millionaire in Happiness.
Petra writes almost weekly and publishes new articles on her website and in the media. In addition, she is writing a new book.
What distinguishes Petra van den Berg?
She has developed her thinking and strategy over the years. Petra drew inspiration from her experiences as an entrepreneur, businesswoman and from personal experiences.
Personal experiences she has gone through in her life include: a blood transfusion, jaundice, severe allergies, bulimia, difficulty concentrating, burnout(s), business adversity, rheumatoid arthritis, hypertension, renal pelvic inflammation, a viral infection in the head and various addictions. This has given her deep insights about life energy, or our self-healing ability and inner strength. Read here how she applied the law of unity in her own life.
Conducting deep research in consciousness and gaining many insights into field theory (consciousness, emotions, behavior and human potential) has brought her profound knowledge and success. Research in (life) energy will always be her passion. She researches areas such as: deepening the mind, brain, health, neuroplasticity and quantum physics. Experiments, scientific research and evidence legitimizes her belief that everything consists of soft vibrating informational energy.
For Petra, tuning into an ironclad law of life is a “deep knowing and divine trust. Nonetheless, she has both analytical and clairvoyant abilities and also likes to have an explanation of why something works a certain way. For many years she has researched ancient principles and paradigms, or, philosophy of science.
Petra is passionate about supporting individuals, CEOs and professionals to strengthen their inner power so that they can access the field of all possibilities, in order to create their most beautiful life. By uniting Western thought with holistic thought and its associated MultiLaws she hopes to enrich people and organizations worldwide. In short, her mission is to give insights to as many people as possible, so that they too learn that they have everything within them to optimize the quality of their (business) lives. Her clients learn mastery of their consciousness and energy (mindset) develop. Petra believes that everyone has the potential to take his/her life experience to the next level and can make crucial changes.
Besides her enjoyed (law) studies, including legal and notarial (KNB), management, professional mediator (Lime Tree) and life experience and research, she has invested in various holistic studies, courses and trainings, such as mind & body coaching, life coaching, personal coaching, meditation, trance coaching, executive and business coaching. In 2005, she was personally trained by Dr. Roy Martina. In addition, she attended the training: ‘sparkling presentation’ from ZijSpreekt, spreaching women experts for conferences and in the media and Dr. Joe Dispenza’s training/course: in-depth course in science, neuroplasticity and how the brain works to create a new level of well-being that affects health, happiness, career and all further circumstances.
She has also studied various theories, including those of: Deepak Chopra, Lynne McTaggart, Louise Hay, Napoleon Hill, Einstein, Dr. Bruce Lipton, various religions and paradigms. The above led to the creation of MultiLaws: multifunctional laws for greater happiness and success.
Petra M.C. van den Berg coaches and advises among others:
Individuals, professionals, CEOs, corporations and managers. Companies that have used Petra’s expertise to their complete satisfaction include:
- Abbott Nutrition International Curaçao, corporate seminar: ‘leadership and success’.
- Abbott Nutrition International Aruba, corporate training program for managers: ‘leadership and success’.
- Dr. Horacio E. Oduber Hospital: nurses symposium, speaker: ‘the concept of awareness and success’
- Hospital Aruba
- Kiwanis club, guest speaker: ‘Supportive brain techniques for success and health’.
- Aruba Bank N.V. (banking institutions), guest speaker: supportive brain techniques for success and health’.
- FCCA, Caribbean, 3-day business seminar ‘vital and vibrant through (business) life’.
- Fundacion Cas pa Comunidad Arubano FCCA
- ATA Aruba Tourism Authority, 3-day team building retreat: ‘A face elevator for the Aruba Tourism Authority’.
- Government of Aruba (governments and various governing bodies), as a speaker at the “reflect and refocus” event.
- Education Combina Foundation (school districts).
- Mise and Place Holding NV, 3-day corporate seminar for director, managers and supervisors: leadership and success.
- Spaarneziekenhuis Nederland, as a speaker at a health weekend for staff.
Petra in the media and publications
- Radio interview by Ronald van Oudheusden of Radio TV Rijnmond How good intentions do work
- Publications in WoMagazine:
- MultiLaws: what energizes you.
- Intentionally engaging the brain for a new reality.
- Breaking patterns: how do you do it?
- Condition your brain for greater happiness and success.
- Quantum Law: Take your chances!
- Epigenetics: How it affects your daily life.
- Neuroplasticity: Why it matters to be happily successful.
- The law of connection enriches your mindset.
- The law of imagination creates results.
- Helpful thoughts: thoughts to make you feel better.
- Delving into the quantum world creates success.
- Thoughts: what are they and what can you do with them?
- Your Healthy Lifestyle Magazine: Well, ‘it’s just in my genes…’.
- Change your mindset through the law of repetition.
- What role does a thought play in manifesting your goals.
- Columnist Kosta, Spanish Magazine Kosta news.
- Almost weekly, Petra publishes new articles on her website.
- Media 2011: every two weeks an interview on various life and business topics in a television program called ‘Nos Mainta’ Caribbean Tele Aruba
- Van den Berg interviews on leadership in various newspapers and magazines. ‘Aruba Daily, New-York Times, Bon dia, Diario.
- Interviews in “The Art TV Program” (Aruba).
- Interviews in ‘Cass di Glass’ Aruba.
- Publication in “Extreme Events, Rush” (How to successfully achieve your goals).
- Various radio interviews 2007-2010 In the Caribbean and in the Netherlands.
- Publication on awareness in the Witte Week newspaper “bulb region.
- Interviews at radio station “at Wilma’s.